Report a crime

To report a crime in progress, or for immediate police assistance:

Call 9-1-1. Do not text message 9-1-1.

Learn what constitutes an emergency.


To report:

  • suspicious activity or circumstance or less serious nuisance behavior
  • or request follow-up information on a report you have previously made (Have your police file number available)

Please call: 250-828-3000

If you experience a wait time of more than a few minutes we ask that you please be patient with us as your call is important to us. We are working to get to your concern as quickly as possible.

We also offer TTY Machine (Hearing Impaired) services and can take TTY calls directly from the public.

To report a crime that has already been committed:

Date modified: